Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Nerd of the Week

Glenn over at Nerd-Music.com beat me to the punch on this, but I thought I’d throw this out there anyway. The gals from Vaguely Qualified Productions have a new vidblog feature called “Nerd of the Week.” And, while even they admit that the of the week part may be stretching it a bit, it’s an interesting piece.

This inaugural episode honors Gabe and Tycho, but it also references tons of other geeks including Baddd Spellah and Wheelie Cyberman.

Mostly, I just wanted to know what y’all think about it. So - if you'd be so kind - let a brother know.



3 comments:

ChurchHatesTucker said...

Awesomeness! I'm subscribing. I hope they do manage to keep at least close to weekly.

Love the intro bit, especially. Very clever.

Beefy said...

damn! they totally interviewed me at pax! lol

Z. said...

Thanks, Churh. Yeah, the lo-tech intro is quite charming.

Beefy, wasn’t that the interview where you free-styled?