Monday, November 10, 2008

Mmm Drop!

Morning, folks.

A project I've been kicking around for a while now finally came to fruition this morning.

(Don't bother to brace yourself or anything; it ain't exactly groundbreaking.)

I now have a dedicated Drop.io account set up to help me share songs with likeminded listeners. Essentially, it's set to be a repository of some of my current favorites, cool rarities, and random shit such as that. I'll toss up songs now and again, and you are all encouraged to check them out.

Some may be new, some may be new to you, and some might simply be forgotten relics of a bygone era. It's just another fun way for me to throw some music into the Intenet ether inbetween your regularly scheduled podcasts.

If you're currently following me through Twitter, you'll receive a tweet each time the drop is updated. If not, you can subscribe via a link in said drop's sidebar to get email updates.

To kick things off, I chose an old track from my good friend Beefy. Take a look, and lemme know your thoughts.

1 comment:

Church said...

w00t!

That is all.