Monday, March 10, 2008

The Zen of JoCo

A couple of weeks back I had the good fortune to interview nerd troubadour Jonathan Coulton for GeekDad. I’m not sure if it’ll go down in the annals of dork history as a defining moment of music blogging or anything, but Jonathan was great and I think the piece really came together. It was posted this morning, so head on over and take a look. If you feel so inclined, feel free to Digg or Stumble or… um… Reddit… Redd… Redditit… Okay, I have no idea what the proper verb tense of "Reddit" is in this situation.

At any rate, links to relevant social bookmarking sites are at the end of the post. Lemme know what you think.

5 comments:

Church said...

Reddit it?

Anonymous said...

Question: how do you conduct interviews? over instant messaging, phone, email? The mechanics of it intrigue me.

Z. said...

Yeah, Church, I think that's the one.

Most of my interviews are conducted via email, Soc. It's fairly personal without being overly intrusive, so I like that way best.

Church said...

Good. I reddited it. :)

Z. said...

Thanks, Church. For the bump and the help with conjugation. ;)