Thursday, May 26, 2011

Return of the Merch

For those who missed my flurry of tweets concerning this late last week, I ordered some new Hipster, please! swag. More specifically, I ordered some 1" buttons… or badges… or pinbacks depending upon your personal preference and country of origin.

I actually sprung for 50 each of two different designs. The first combines the tattoo flash my friend Denika put together for me "back in the day" – the one that is even now, in a slightly altered form, etched into my arm flesh – and the TSR-style logo Dave the Knave used on the 20-Sided Rhymes album art. The second is a takeoff on the old school DC Comics logo. I made this one myself. Which means it took exponentially longer than it rightly should've.

I've already had a couple of folks ask what I plan to do with them. I have responded to these queries by shrugging my shoulders and knitting my eyebrows together comically.

The original idea was to take them to Nerdapalooza, and that was about as far as I got in my dastardly plan. Once there I suppose I'll give 'em away. Or sell 'em. Or maybe try and trade 'em for beer. I seriously have no idea.

In the meantime, though, if you aren't gonna be all up ins NAP 2011 and simply must have a set, just let me know. I am sure we can work something out.

No comments: