Friday, April 10, 2009

In Case You Missed It

In honor of the ample free time afforded by my workplace's carefully scheduled Spring Break, I have elected to spend my weekend attending to family business. I won't bore you with details, but this mostly includes decorating eggs with the wife, watching Pokémon with Li'l X and eating Peeps with Twiggy.

Still, before I head out for another mild weekend, I wanted to point you toward two specific items.

The first is my "10 Definitive Nerdcore Tracks" post from earlier this week. If you haven't already, give it a look. This is just my personal view regarding a handful of songs that I feel exemplify nerdcore as it is and as it should be, but I'm much more interested in hearing your thoughts on the subject. Let's share, shall we?

Secondly, I got a nice little mention in a recent edition of mc chris's YouTube vlog. It's embedded below for those who might want to watch. And it is important to note that John Gemberling's inflection of the spoken phrase "Hipster, please!" is wholly accurate.



And with that behind us, I'd simply like to wish everyone a Happy Easter, Passover or secular long weekend. See y'all next week.

No comments: