Friday, June 13, 2008

I don’t understand Time Zones.

While its domestic flavor is still weeks away, we now stand at the cusp of Nerdapalooza UK. At Delius Pub in Bradford, at 3:30 PM local time on June 14th, the whole of the United Kingdom will get its geek on in a fashion most musical.

So if you find yourself across the pond this Saturday – which, I believe, is either tonight our time… or possibly right now… or maybe even a couple days ago… maybe – be sure to stop in and revel in the Euro-geekiness. And say hello to my pals MisterB, Dan Plus Add, and Category. In case you're wondering, I have it on good authority that they like the beer. Also possibly the football.

The rest of us, I’m afraid, will have to observe from afar. To aid in this exercise, my bro Anthony has crafted the following image.


I’m sure it’s gonna be just like that.

2 comments:

talkie_tim said...

well, gosh-darn-it. I was gonna be in Leeds today for work but I wrangled out of the trip thinking that there's no reason to be in the North at a time like this.

Why didn't I know sooner? WHY!?

Z. said...

Damn, Tim, I'm sorry. :( Next time I'll make it a point to be more vocal re: Euro events.