Thursday, November 15, 2012

By the Berk

So I'll admit it; I kind of ignored Hard n' Phirm for a while. I mean, Horses and Grasses gave us "Pi" and "Rodeohead," but that was the better part of a decade ago. And yeah, I know they're back and bigger than ever thanks to the Nerdist thing, but I don't actually follow that particularly closely either.

(Yes, invalidate my nerd card if you must!)

Last month, however, I interviewed Mike Phirman for my GeekDad podcast, and I found him to be a warm, funny, genuinely interesting guy. So when he hinted that a new HnP single was on the way I made a mental note.

Earlier this week the duo dropped "Gersberms (Yer Gervin Mah)" which is pretty much perfect. It combines three of my favorite things – 90s-style R&B, the Swedish Chef and Melissa Rauch – with the only image macro series that I actually still find consistently amusing.

I'll, uh, I'll just leave this right here.

No comments: