Monday, December 19, 2011

Bambi Meets Godzilla

By all rights I should be at home enjoying my Christmas vacation today – it's one of the perks of working in education – but instead I am at the office. Mostly because there's work to be done, and, truth be told, I'd rather save a few of these leave days for a time next year when the streets aren't choked with shoppers and I can actually, y'know, do stuff.

But as I sit here installing a crap-tillion system updates to my old video editing machine, I can't help but think of the new visual hotness from my pals Illbotz. Their latest music video is for the track "Dinosaur, Dinosaur" from 2011's Pudding is Delicious.

It's one of my favorite songs of the year, so as these last few days of December slip away I reckon this vid makes for a suitably epic closer.

Enjoy, my little Velociraptors.

No comments: