Wednesday, September 07, 2011

Birthday Wishes

So I was on the Facebooks this morning – I'm not proud of it, but it's where my little bro Roach chose to post his Dragon*Con pics – and I noticed that this is the birthday of a certainly notable nerd MC. San Diego's Doctor Awkward, of The BossFights and, um, simply being fuckin' Doctor Awkward fame, turns 24 today.

Though I'm not sure if it was explicitly planned, his birth-iversary also coincides with the release of a hot new single. Not to mention a snazzy new logo. Both are on display over at Bandcamp, but I've embedded 'em below via internet magic.

Listen, enjoy and be sure to give the good Doctor your best on this, the day of his birth.

2 comments:

Jimi said...

How is he only 24!? He's awesome well beyond his years! Happy birthday to him.

And I seriously enjoyed that track!

Z. said...

Too right, Jimi. To put it into perspective, I was in 6th grade when Doc was born. #old