Wednesday, August 03, 2011

Sorority Babes in the Slimeball Bowl-O-Rama

I'm leaving you, my tiny baby birds. I'm afraid you will be forced to fend for yourselves for the rest of the week while I take the fam on our regular pilgrimage to the coast.

Hush now. Don't cry. Your ol' Uncle Zack will be back before you know it. And if you really can't live without me you can follow my exploits via the Twitters. I will endeavor to regale you with tales of all the crazy shit my kids do. That'll keep you entertained for a bit, right?

Those of you in NYC, however, have a very special assignment in my absence.

This Saturday night (August 6), my good friends Schaffer the Darklord and the newly revamped Monsterface will be playing at… a bowling alley in Brooklyn? Wait; that can't be…

Yup. It's a bowling alley in Brooklyn.

I am counting on you Gothamites to head out there and support 'em. And to come back with a full report of the awesomeness that will assuredly ensue. And also to maybe bowl a couple of frames.

You have your mission. Godspeed, internet!

No comments: