Friday, June 16, 2006

Nerdcore News

Damned if I ain’t blogging like a fiend today! What can I say? The hits just keep on coming.

For those of you not in the know (a group of individuals which up until about fifteen minutes ago included yours truly) a gentleman by the name of Gabriel has recently began posting YouTube mini-newscasts concerning the nerdcore scene, while he focuses heavily on the Seattle area (at least in this particle installment) it should be of interest to anyone with a love for the scene at large.



This was brought to my attention when Gabriel posted a comment to an earlier entry here at Hipster, please! I’m not sure who this cat is, but I, for one, plan to support him. I enjoy what he’s doing and I dig the way he does it.

If you’re reading this one, Gabriel, holler at me!

No comments: