Tuesday, August 02, 2011

TeacherRapperLimo

I hate reality shows. Oddly enough, however, I love documentaries.

I suppose the difference, to me at least, is that the former focuses on hollow, superficial subjects while the latter illuminates the inner workings of the world around us and its most compelling denizens. For this reason alone I have been unwilling to call Random's continuing Life After Lesson Plans series a reality show. Y'know, because I actually care about the outcome.

But whether it's a mini-doc or a vlog it has, at least for the time being, drawn to a close. (If you haven't been keeping up, you can start from the beginning – which is always a fine place to start.) The series has managed to show our hero coping with some interesting challenges in his personal and professional life, and, fittingly enough, this final chapter winds down with an epic cliffhanger.

And also an epic breakfast.

No comments: